Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Yo people. thank for the support and care that you all gave. Be it on Msn or Smses. ^^ Well many things had happen. Recently is the sport carnival. Gd job everyone. Well I did enjoy myself.This sport carnival is fun, and it involve almost everyone in the school in the participation.

Just find that there is no more meaning in blogging. I also don know how to express myself. I got alot of spare phones therefore i go read the past smses that i use to have... lol is so funny.. and irony... from friend to become stranger. Time past can be both good or bad. Good=heal wounds? Bad=dilute friendship?(淡化)haha.... what m I talking about?

One thing I m glad tat I m still maintaining a good relationship with my class^^ this is our last year having PE le.Having netball game together is indeed memorable and fun. lol... eating in class,no hair song? from:神秘人. lol and all de guai lan things and gang bang,getting into troubles. haiz 4 years passed so fast. half more years to go... people JIA YOU for O lv, our last lap le. After which we can go party liaoz! lol muz done NA proud! don let people label us only troublemaker and BTC(buay ta chey). i would like to thx all de teacher who are there for us. Especially Mrs Hoe. 5A wont let u down de!

Must control myself le. cannot always use computer le. If not flunk O lv=High Liaoz
大家共同学习
遵我校训,笃学力行!
武中!5A (Huat Ah!)
8:48 PM