My Gay partner brother Han has tag me to do this quiz, so honour man=.= haha since nobody ask me do so i jiu entertain u lor. see i so kind? lol juz jk...
1. What’s the definition of good friend means to you?
`Be able to listen,always be there for u when u need them
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend?
`Friend la! I m not gay. ^^
3. Who is the person you trust most?
`People whom i trusted ^^
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
`Absolutely a NO. ya
5. Who is your idol?
`Talented People and those who no need study also get very gd marks de People ba
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
`Is there any hidden meaning?? hmmm yes ba
7. What is your goal for this year?
`7 distinctions ^^
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
`Used to?
9. Have you broken someone’s heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
`I do not have such destructive power=.=
10. What feeling do you love most?
`Being loved ?
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
`wait till I have the other half first then decide
12. List some best moments in life?
`Playing with friends,chatting about all sort of topics
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
`I hope I can? who don't? unless I backside itchy ^^
14. Between money and love. Which one ?
` ^^ LOVE
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
`Family,friends,honour,pride
16. Do you love anime?
`I prefer hentai more. ^^.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
`Siao Kia,Kong Cum,Funny,Helpful,Serious
18. What have you done to please yourself?
`Listen to music ba when i m darn sad? Play basketball or badminton?
19. IF you had one wish right now, what would you wish for to come true?
`That will never happen ^^
20. What do you want most for your birthday?
`Interesting Question! eh...... you all give wat i take wat lor ^^ LOL
Instruction:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :DHaha, lets see who shall i pick....
the 8 lucky winners are......
Sing Ee
Heeyi
Li Suan
Eline
Meh Meh
Shawn
Yishun
Naijiao
Ok done....