1 of the most sian holiday i ever had. went to sch for extra lesson. going out staying at home rotting. thx to my San ge and Da Ge from treating me eat NYNY. zzz thx san ge for bringing me around to eat nice food. Thx meh for lending his internet,thx shawn for always going out with me. And I m very fortunate to have all this. Therefore it seem like I take it for granted. Haiz I m really sorry...for scolding y san ge juz because i was dotaling he come n disturb me and hai me die... I was refering him as irritating. he reprimanded me "wang en fu yi" haiz... I m really sorry la. don be so petty can? zzz
Tml go genting lor will be back on thursday,hope everything will turn out well, by then he will forgive me... haiz...
It is easy to make someone angry,It is hard to make that person to forgive you..