Yesterday Indiana Jones is darn funny and action pax. is a nice show i will give 3.8/5. then went home. Today sp experience is fun and tiring. everything is si difficult lor. should i go banking finance? or wat? accounting? how how? business related diplo? or Aerospace? wah how? how? If i cant go Np can i go Sp? can i go poly? i wan DPA to Np Sp also can. haiz... tons and tons of hw. 11 aand 12 still got physic remedial to catch up syllabus. Sad to say ISP is the first time we do a seriouse science practical. lets pray n hope that we would not flunk our O lv practical T.T
I m lack of sleep, I m tired. I need ur support, I need ur encouragement.
Why am i so mean to you?
I m sorry. Don make me angry and say crap le la.
I m sorry Lao Bu... i try not to be so mean to u. haiz...