好衰的一天
Haha muz be thinking that i wont blog right... my paper until now is =buang liaoz my SS nv so suay before.. I studied 3 Chapters all nv come out=.= Singapore Industrial Development,Sri Lanka,Merger Separation. In the end Diplomacy Deterence,Healthcare in Singapore with housing,and Good Governance... hope got chance.. since Kranji bo Separation,Bp bo SID all nv come out.. lets take SBQ pia liaoz... 3 More papers to go... 11Nov!!!
Reason to post... actually is to vent out my fustration. U muz be thinking vent wat lan? O lv... muz be crazy... actually is because of Friends ba...
LOL still thinking how i praised my NA friends to my Express friends.. my friends very loyal wont backstab people de la... lol guess like I m wrong... It is like so Ke Bei and my one sided thinking... why are they so fake? don like jiu say la? Y muz BS people, Take for example a Ke Bei one. this friend A always tio bully. I always speak up for him and other people also noe de. Guess wat? he actually say me Gey Gan.. treat those Friend who always bully him as Treasure.. I feel so sorry for him man... Friends go out jiu jio la... Must don wan this go don wan that go meh.. than infront of him act will like gd friend to him... Don so fake la... U wont xin ku hah? I see le also Xin ku hah... juz go FUCK OFF... don wan me go juz say.. I bet u don have de feeling of being pang sei... CAN SPARE A THOUGHT FOR THAT PERSON? OR STAND IN HIS/HER SHOES? I really don need to care about it u noe? Y I say out? Cause I care about this fucking friendship. Don treat me as friend. SUA. at least I know that I did my bit as friends... U still think wat 2A is 2A 2B people is 2B people i really nth to say. wish u all all the best in Poly life^^ I still think frank is the key to friendship^^ plz be ashame of urself!
Quote from Justin:你还没有看过世面阿 ?唉。。。
Ya true... between classmates already so 阴险了..
Plz correct me if I m wrong...
Ke bei=可悲
Xin ku=辛苦
Pang Sei=放生
jiu=就
Sua=算了