Delicate to my FANS~~ lol
March back was quite.... ok la just that nv take photos nia... then off today.. take a trip down to poly open house... first stop is SP. meet up with Yishun.. tour around,collect goodies bag then went down to NP .Then saw many people today... don expected de also saw them... lol justin==>chao mugger.Yizhen la==>i nv smoke la=.= do i look like i have lighter? jasmine n.... ==> =.= enlin and liyi? Wei Ni and Vivien==. open house for the O level ppl.. JC kias also come kio goody bag=.= walao... Qp and her friend teach us how to draw... figure... then Ah Too ps me go jap class.. Yishun ps me go TKD... then me n shawn was waiting for 67 and wait dao... zzz... Huimin is dao de lor... don hew us de.. *shawn is waving to her* nv see then *my turn* also nv see... then bus 171 lai le.. she saw us=.= I muz conclude... shen is dao de..
Ppl 2 more days nia... I couldnt sleep well... having weird dreams... 1 is darn funny de...
sb:shawn monday free ma go dye hair leh?
shawn:huh? then kendrick and yishun how?
sb:I was like.... =.= heh (how come got this type of dream hah) then I wake up n laugh like hell... *plz imagine kendrick dye hair* LOL
Althought working is fun... but I really miss de time we study tgt... breaktime cock tgt crap.. suan each other,get into trouble tgt... I really miss de time in BPGHS I miss studying... I really regret nv study hard enough... I really scare I cant get into Business Course... Everytime I watch de grad video I will feel like crying or emo... Was thinking abt the time when we will Sec1 ginna ginna... then Sec5.. time pass so fast... It is like juz blinking of eyes... everything seem happened only yesterday... haiz.. really old le...
Well...must get over it... dont care liaoz... 2 more days nia... very fast de... later be working with de 2 cocksters liaoz.. 1 look like pheng lao da... the other look like ah beng de... lol... all the best for the ppl who are waiting for result.. and thx for the encouragement... and thx brother Ji Xian... another cockster... 3 of them form de guardian 3 cocksters...
phew... I m done...
Xiao Zhu new song
Cause I believe~ My O level will GG~~