Please dont emo and brood about result le~ wat done is done... since my elder bro so supportive liaoz... lol all expect me to get 20 plus.. so I tell them i get 17 they very happy=.= but 1 thing to sad about is the result of english D7. T.T Too slack lor O lv la dota dota and... Pxxx... T.T 3 distinctions i thought got my shares... walao zi zuo duo qing lor... lol as expected Ke yi got her 6 distinctions congras congras... no business for me T.T no chiobus le T.T lol suan le... I m retaking eng again if pass jiu change course to business lor... gor gor sponsor!!! lol... ok la I m very fortunate liao so now kpkb only make ppl dulan only... so must zi zu la... today go dye hair le dye brown, than go watch Red Cliff 2 with shawn,YS,meh and ah too.. then go 302 makan le jiu go home lor... sorry hah ps ying ying u all for drink... I still emo mah... drink le more sad... lol
Really thank alot I m ok le... to my gor gor and the friends who an wei me... really thank alot... thx for advices too... I decided le... NP chemical engineering... pray god... bai ti kong liao *pray pray* plz let me get into that course... lol bo bian lor... any ways hor can improve english de plz teach me hor...
Will WAN FEN GAN JI... ok la I m ok le~~ so no problem le...