Friday, January 30, 2009
Who dare to challenge with me of being the most suay?
Today wake up check sms,check internet. no posting result... then cab down to MOE... then the person in charge tell me that I nv participate in JAE... i was like!@#$% then very scare now... I think the whole Singapore only I will do this stunt...then went NP to appeal.. then they say need to write in... then shawn help me with the appeal letter... really thx for shawn ah too and yishun... then i was like calling ppl to contact who to get testimonial... i think my phonebill for this month is going to burst.... In the end I have to get my testimonial on monday morning at BP and rush down to NP and SP to summit my letter...

so don bother to ask me wat course i got into... most probably I think I going into SAF course...=.=

argrr!!! Stunner of the year...
10:00 PM