Saturday, February 14, 2009
The 150th Post

This year is like a very suay start for me lor... haiz.. first screw up O lv result,plus screw up Jae... now may also screw up appeal... hoho if really no school to study.. really have to go NS lor..There is nothing I can do other than waiting for result in late march or early april... *pray* *tolong* hah let me study man...

I m so worried sia... anyway... HAPPY VALENTINE to all~ I m still enjoying singlehood*ego* I m free tomorrow~ if any of my 365 is free plz contact me~ heh... ok la should change song since today is Valentine liao... still working in guardian JP. i don intend to change job ba... Promoters are nice and good to get along with... same goes to ppl working there and Boss...

Worried with alot of things hah!!!! result.. family... study.. future.. HAH!!! This 18 years I really bai huo le... haiz... first PSLE.. O lv... I shunba.. if I can get into Poly.. I sure work very hard and get good GPA hah... and family problems would nv solve... haiz.. FAN HAH!!!
1:30 AM