Monday, March 30, 2009
HI I M BACK FROM ST JOHN ISLAND !

Summary of wat I have in SJI
The camp talks mostly in Chinese,some english and hokkien which really make the camp darn fun.

Day 1-26/3
Introduction of Camp In Charge,Campers will separated in 4 groups Apollo.Jupiter,Zepherous and Poseidon
and I m in Poseidon..(god of water)
Group Leader is Wei Zhuang
Group Assistants are Chin Ghee,Zhi Xuan and Jingqi
Menbers are over 20 plus Only can rmb afew... I will update if i have the list later
We were given mascot flag to design and protect.. and came up with group cheer
and food cheer.
We have a "Miss SJI and Mr SJI" guy have to wear as girl than the girl have to wear as guy and do a catwalk modeling.. material provided include balloon.and my balloon burst twice la is pain de lor because i was not wearing my top when they decorate me=.= in the end i was only left with 1 balloon. Than the judge ask Y ur pastic surgery never do properly? I answer... orh 10 mins ago I was down with breast cancer... lol.. We have the Secret Admirer thingy (angel and mortal).We also had the find the items and signatures game. We have to do a request to get the signature. 1 was the Dj playing the Da Mo lian jing de song then I take the bottle and dance the SAI GONG dance.. darn funny la.. others dance the QIAN SHOU GUANG YING also very funny de.. passing of mentos using our mouth then the last one have to eat it.. and tictac also... and guys and girls have to stand at alternate gender... my group was quite on then...and doing push up to burst the balloon with the girl have the ballon on the stomach..(is pspsps dao...)then at night we had song session and treasure hunt out camp boundary.. very fun...the story/plot is nice also... (saving princess from the death reaper)
my food cheer was being make fun la=.= walao i think dao so serious.. they say very funny=.= They say my 肚子 sound like 兔子

Day 2- 27/3
We had morning PT and afterwhich is captain ball and we had a telematch...one of the ostacles is to slide pass a pool of misture of water and oil with our body to get our mascot flag back as it was stolen by the year 3 cooks. (not only ours in fact all the group mascot was stolen) then beach game,blind folded to walk a maze.. I was being harass la.. they put the water bomb into my backside and burst it=.=
second was playing scissor paper stone in a pool soapwater. who manage to get into other side will score a point...at night we had song session and we are planing wat to do for our skit and song for our talent time during campfire.. we play true or dare during dinner time in fact everyone in every group was very high... and the racist joke about those... cannot see at night de...Detectives game to guess who is the murderer.. we can interogate the witness and guess who is the muderer and the weapon used... the chracters name are very funny... wat See bei de,fang yan huo,lin zhong feng, fei li lao shi,zhi cai cai shi,zhen kong xian dm,the plot is funny dao... from a murder scene than into a humouros muder scene very funny... very tricky until none of the group guess correct... lol.. this time round I use食物 as the cheer. they say I say shoot shoot shoot they reply bang bang bang... chao hao xiao... shiwu=shoot

Day 3 and 4-28 29/3
Morning we had something like golf game and PT and hand entangled game stand in a square throw dice de... and afternoon we had indoor game then wet game playing with water bomb... war games with water game... darn funny ally ourselve with apollo.. at evening we had outdoor cooking (the ingredient provided is much better than npcc de la) then is campfire... song session was nice dancing along.. skit was funny.. we had a buffet as our last supper combine food cheer with my TU ZHI cheer, and they was having a food fight with the leftover food.. I will never eat the spagetti again after seeing that sight... they use both hand to grab and stuff and eat the spagetti and the left over food.. see whose the faster... I also got partcipate... the seniors are darn inbal and on... I was chua tio..
reveal of secret admirer..the one that choose each other as SA was to have forfeit of doing a married scene darn funny. as in out of so many ppl how 100 plus ppl the probabilty of choosing each other is low... must be fate sia... lol
we had something like disco with the lighting effect and dance till the next morning... everyone was very high.... then the next time we pack and clear up and went back to SP.

I truely enjoy the camp,the camp senior was darn enthu and on.. first time see other than npcc still got so enthu and on and zai de.. know alot of friends... senior... I m participating the next camp organised by them again this saturday fusion camp... 2 days 1 night in SP.. I m more and more interested in joinning this CCA le CADC!! Thank hor carlyn,at least nv cheat me. the camp is really fun and the effort u all put in this 3,4 months is appreciated... good job... alot of photos is taken but don noe can get mah... there are still alot I haven write out... i only briefly mantion only.. if really want to write all.. I dont know 1 day can narrate finish mah.. how I wish the camp can last longer... 超好玩!

CADC CAMPERS SIBEI 饿!
1:31 PM