Bryan aka de Da Ge
Me aka the Vice chair(bo cho gang de)
Jonathan
Wang Liang(Imbal maths pro)
Bernard(joker)
Guan Yan
Sebastian(SPRG PRO HOR 92/100)
Pei Jun(Shi XIn Hui alike)
Rui Wei(Anime Siao)
Ricson(always overslept)
Shafiq
Afiq(always connect connect with douglas de)
Susie(大小姐)
Jong Hoon(korean guy,badminton rival)
Wilson(白粉仔,PONSTER)
Frieda(gd brother de....)
Edwin
JUNKAI(cockster brother)
DOUGLAS(Sai Gong Brother,best bro in 配合我,Techno SAIGONG DJ)
DANNY(everything don noe go look for him for help de<
and we are DCPE/1A03
Hmmm lecturer are ok... The Best Lecturer I going to mention is my Maths,DE Practical and SPRG lecturer... they totally rox man...
Maths==>teach imbal fast,humourous welfare student... prepare everything hoho for us
DE==>very helpful and patient...manage to help me with my DE althought I always slept in DE tutorial(other lecturer))
SPRG==>welfare student,plus very zi high,LOL funny...
Must be thinking I keep pon sch right?? no hor I very discipline de... so far I ponned a TCS(overslpt,bu xiaoxin de) 4hrs IDEAS(gu yi de) that goes my 100 percent attendance... haiz...
CCA wise.. still ok.. tml first sectional meeting... lol quite stress wor... today badminton trial,I did alot of mistake plus too noob T.T so nv pass de test... ya... so I guess I got to comit myself to CADC liaoz... LOL sign contract le... buay sai zhao liaoz... welfare assistant head tgt with other assitant com head(year1 de). Weile(current affair),Wen Chuan(debate),Kymm(project)... stress hah stress hah... major event... upcoming camp... wah buang lor... LOL
I thinking of forming study group to study tgt wor... kns I got alot of things to catch up... still got alot of things don understand... MST MST T.T GPA=3 jiu hao le T.T haiz... so busy busy busy...
Many things happen lor... ya manage to find myself a LAO PO... LOL (finally after 17 and 2 more months to go to hit 18years)
Ps:Hope to understand u more^^
Ya... post to entertain u ppl de... heh... don wan spoil u all de mood...
Fucktard ppl,Fake ppl please Fuck off ^^