Saturday, August 21, 2010
I not emo over IC not I fang bu xia... is because almost APEX full force singing tgt in the song prep... thought not all was there... i really appreciate it... that u all really brighten up my day... IF i can I wan to walk with u all IF i can i really wan to sing all heart out with u all... cause I m not a guitarist anymore... I enjoy today dinner... and today meeting... ya... thank alot... I sing my heart out all out, cause my time is already over... no more chance le... are you?

This is the best song prep I ever had... I can see everyone of u all are trying very hard.. welldone Year 1 keep it up.... JIA YOU hah....

I miss out so many things... 2 more days hah 2 more days ^^... tomorrow would be clique gathering ba movie plus K.... wah so many things not done hah gg...
Its the first time i found myself my heart so peaceful~~
12:47 AM