Friday, September 17, 2010
I feel tat I m not a good friend for both side... here go half there go half.... then rush here rush there... how I wish i can fen shen.... I m really a bastard... haiz....
Very tired... lie on the bed also cant slp... tml is gonna be a imbal day again...
wow after so long meet my project comm... although attendance is only half... but i know they want to come but cant come right? sick de sick exam de exam... I believe will full strength de.. today completed quite alot of stuff.. thx to them....
not like need to plan wat strategy to use.... SUN ZI BING FA hor.... so stress free with my project comm de didi mei mei men LOL.... I not u all de grandpa hor _|_
hope u all learn something from me this imbal ki qia liaoz comm head LOL
11:03 PM