plucking of grass and demo superman slide and dig abit of sand then I realise how weak I m... sibei sian... see colin they all like imbal de dig sand like mad.... and ah tiong not wanting gl him... really sibei fit... whole camp I enjoy the most should be.... Song Session in MPH... prep for Camp Fire,CAMPFIRE itself will shielding the guitarists =D and Buffet night, we had our second foodfight after My first year as campers~ let hope this tradition can carry on~ LAST but not least.... traditional game^^ really sorry time was not enough... I wan to write on everyone de T.T then went home after astoning and slp from 6pm to 8.30am...
Mass debrief was...... no comments but I did manage to have a debrief with project comm ppl ^^
MOK : U really hao ming cause u cute and gdgcb alot ppl protecting u... must be strong ok don always cry cry... LOL... get well soon... alot of things to say one u noe we noe can le =D
ANDY : U this si gin na... heng nv die... ahbo I die... u almost cham ji ka in every game during camp prep really do a gd job.... thought my successor I lose u alot... u fucking imbal... wu heh bo heh stuff also manage well I really pei fu u ^^
KEVIN : U surprise me the most^^ i saw the FIRST u when u join the project comm. really well done... keep it up =D must protect MOK and cannot PS HER ^^ her GEGE
JUNMING : U are their Cheerleader when they are down... thought this camp as logistic u didn do well.. BUT there is still a second chance use it wisely^^ don regret and be like me =D
My this 4 SI LANG KIA... from like gdgcb saw u all grow up... kp... felt so old liaoz....
Sibei sian the feeling is back again... everytime after camp always like tat de~~
台上三分钟,台下十年功
LOL I MISS BEING A PC...
ANEH OI~

IC PCs 09/10