Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Did I make a right choice to carry on? suddenly... memories flashing thru my mine welfare 09/10 project 10/11 everything... I just wan to be a nobody, I will still continue to help out? I just see thru the things I going to study for next yr... is GG TTM de... i totally no interest sia... how to go on...

NOVA de KIAs welcome to seniors board^^ last time tell u all so much jiao wei u all wont understand de, now is u all de time to experience liao how to be seniors...
to my project comm head, please do ur best don be like me... u dare screw up project I will fuck u upside down...

so many things to say to different ppl but don noe how to start.. think annual recep free time 1 by 1 go approach and talk cock ba ^^


Cui or not u all gage... u all pai pai ur chest and tell me u all nv regret... I jiu nv regret taking up u all as comm members le^^ hope u all have learn alot from this camp... ^^v i nv forget the memory u all gave me... PROJECT 10/11 OI still got dinner tgt hor....
11:57 AM