Friday, October 14, 2011
请放过我吧我真的累了不想管了,为何又要让我沉沦在过去。
能让我再选我不想得到这些,因为每当夜深人静时,或有人在提醒时
这一切就像在我伤口撒盐,一切的一切,我都以为我已经放下了。
眼泪没流干,为何没麻木
emo not because of seeing the IC PCs cause I think i decided to fang xia le.... 2 yrs le really numb le... sian le... every years de IC pcs problem not same ppl not same... so sort of like understand and move on le ba.... next phase le... u wan jiu enjoy la... why must u remind me of her? at least I m free le... no more ppl to take care le.... u know how is it feel like? maybe you don mean what you mean.... but jiu.... 真的是你放了多少感情就越难自拔,尤其是离别的时候。 不是说好一切不变的吗?I miss your ah pek... I miss ur always helping me to take care of things help me tank when I m stress... Imiss ur always let me bully... those times^^ does it always must need 2 years? everything will 淡化?

I also wan to be strong and take care of ppl, but I just cant... instead I m being a burden to other ppl...

1:10 AM